Raspberry Yoats are my new breakfast favorite. It´s yogurt with oats and few ingredients like berries. I let it soak overnight with a little bit plant based milk, or you eat it asap because the yogurt makes the oats quick ready to eat. I choose coconut yogurt, plant based yogurt or greek yogurt.
I add defrosted raspberries but other berries, like blueberries, strawberries or blackberries work well also.
Topped with yogurt and more berries, peanut butter and crunchy seeds.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 1 cup oats, gluten free
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup defrosted raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- a pinch of cinnamon
- splash plant based milk/nut milk
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Set aside 20 mins or soak overnight.
- Top with more yogurt, raspberries, currants and crunchy seeds.
Inspired by gorgeous Luise and David from Greenkitchenstories