Yoats are my new breakfast favorite. It´s yogurt with oats and few ingredients like berries. I let it soak overnight with a little bit plant based milk, or you eat it asap because the yogurt makes the oats quick ready to eat. I choose coconut yogurt, plant based yogurt or greek yogurt.
I add defrosted raspberries but other berries, like blueberries, strawberries or blackberries work well also.
Topped with yogurt and more berries, peanut butter and crunchy seeds.
- 1 cup oats, gluten free
- ½ cup yogurt
- ½ cup defrosted raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- a pinch of cinnamon
- splash plant based milk/nut milk
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Set aside 20 mins or soak overnight.
- Top with more yogurt, raspberries, currants and crunchy seeds.
Inspired by gorgeous Luise and David from Greenkitchenstories