A pumpkin soup is like a hug; warm, cosy and agreeable. Pumpkin soup belongs to my favorite cream soup. Fast and healthy. Have you ever made a winter picnic? This is just too nice, you cuddle in warm blankets, drink tea or hot chocolate. A warm soup is excellent for eating.So you get energy and you feel warm from the inside out. With a slice of whole-grain bread you have a saturating meal. This time I gave turmeric in my pumpkin soup and it tasted excellent. I love turmeric. If you do not like the taste, just leave it away. The soup tasted also without very delicious. As topping I have onions and green peas. And sprinkled with dukkah (a spice mixture of nuts).
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic. chopped
- Pieces of ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp of turmeric
- Bay leaf
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Oat cream
- Wash the pumpkin. Halve and remove the seeds with a spoon. If you like, peel the pumpkin and cut into small pieces.
- Season the onions, garlic, ginger and turmeric with 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add pumpkin and bay leaves and pour in vegetable broth.
- Let it boil and simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
- Remove the bay leaf and purée the soup creamy, add liquid according to the consistency.
- Salts and peppers.
- Serve with fried onions, peas, dukkah and oat cream.
Do you have already try it?
Then leave me a comment or link me on the photo at Instagram with the Hashtag #klaraslife