This post is sponsored by Delinero
This is a simple but aromatic salad. We have the taste of very good potatoes, aromatic tomatoes, slightly tart green beans, spicy green pepper, fruity lime salt and slightly bitter olive oil.
The lime salt orders from Delinero fits very well with green salad, grilled corn or fish If you like it. The limes are from madagascar and have an intense flavor and are supplemented with flor de sal from portugal.
The extra virgin olive oil Selection Arbequina 100% Arbequina olives orders from Delinero is an aromatic oil that recalls the sweetness of almonds, ripe bananas and apples.
It tastes great to green salad, grilled corn or drizzled over your pizza.
DELINERO is an online mail order for premium foods from all over Europe. The company was founded in 2012 and has its headquarters in beautiful Hamburg. In assortment you’ll find regional producers from whole Europe like juice, pasta, rice, teats, chocolate and many more.
The company pays great attention to quality, the origin and whether they stand in line with the region. Isn´t this a great thing?!
- 6-8 potatoes, cooked with the skin
- 3 tomatoes, cut in slices
- 1 handful green beans, cooked al dente
- parsley, how much as you like
- 1 tsp green peppercorns
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil Hacienda Ipora from Delinero
- pinch of lime salt from Delinero
- 1½ tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a large bowl. Pell the potatoes directly in the dressing, add tomatoes, beans and chopped parsley. Mix the salat gently.
- Add more lime salt If you needed.
Potato salad is always welcome in my kitchen.
*Thanks for the great oil and salt – this blog post was created in cooperation with Delinero.