This post is also available in german/deutsch
Today I craving some Poppy Seed Cheese Cake with homemade red currant jam and crumble. ohh yes!! This tastes so good. Moist and fruity. You are also welcome to use your favorite jam. Maybe with delicious pineapple, peach or apricot jam?
Step by Step – let´s start!
IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, LET US KNOW! LEAVE A COMMENT, RATE IT, AND DON’T FORGET TO TAG A PHOTO #KLARASLIFE ON INSTAGRAM. WE’D LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH. THANK YOU!
- 125 g butter, vegan
- 80 g sugar
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsps of baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 80-100 g sugar
- 500 g curd or vegan alternative
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp vanilla pudding powder
- 2 tbsp of ground poppy seeds
- 100g red currant jam
- Melt the butter for the dough in a saucepan and allow to cool.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
- Add the liquid butter to the flour mix and knead quickly to crumbles.
- Lay out a baking pan with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Set aside ¼ of the crumble for the topping and place the rest in the baking pan.
- For the filling: Add all ingredients in a bowl a whisk until smooth.
- Put the filling on the dough and smooth.
- Add the jam in small pieces and spread the cover with crumble.
- Bake on the middle rack for 40 minutes. Cool briefly in the mold and then serve.