This post is also available in german/deutsch
Crunchy Homemade Granola with nuts, coconut flakes and seeds.
Breakfast with a healthy twist. You can desire what do you eat. Homemade granola with (vegan) yogurt or almond milk. lots of fresh chopped fruits, sweet berries, jam or red fruit jelly-> I will post a delicious and easy recipe soon.
Try my pistachio & Coconut Granola. I´m sure you will love it.
Pistachio & Coconut Granola
- 210 g rolled oats
- 100 g pistachios crushed
- 100 g almonds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 100 g coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 70 ml coconut oil
- 20 g of sesame seeds
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Mix oil, maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well with the oil and maple syrup mixture.
- Put onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Check every few minutes it isn´t burning.
- Allow to cool completely and store in a large jar.
- Serve with yogurt or milk, fruit or compote/jam.
Did you make a recipe?
©klaraslife. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Klaraslife.