Pears are wonderful things. I love the taste. Sometimes they taste like roses, after childhood or simply succulent.
I hope you are as excited as I am. When the wonderful fragrance draws through the house. Do you know that pears are good boron suppliers? Boron is an important mineral, it helps to store calcium which means for the bone structure. Furthermore, pears have abundant fiber, vitamins, potassium and calcium.
Super soft and ultra delicious.
- Dry ingredients
- 80 g oats
- 80 g almond flour or tiger nut flour
- 50 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Wet ingredients
- 3 tbsp plant based yogurt
- 70 g vegan butter, soft
- 80 g coconut blossom sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 pear, finally chopped
- muffin tins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Froth butter and sugar with the kitchen machine. Stir the eggs.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and mix it together with 100 ml of milk under the egg mixture.
- Add the pears and fill in the muffin molds.
- minutes on the middle rail bake golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a kitchen grate.
Here you can find my Poppy seed Oat Cream –>
Would be very happy about your feedback. Do like the muffins?
With love Kathrin