How I make Porridge? Oat porridge has long been part of my favorite breakfast. Rich in iron, saturating and healthy. Today I show you my basic recipe. You only need oatmeal, milk, some water and spices and a great breakfast is served.
- 100 g oatmeal
- 150 ml plant based milk
- 100 ml water
- pinch of vanilla
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and let simmer for 10 minutes, stir.
- Add more milk if necessary.
- The consistency should be creamy.
- Fill in a small bowl and serve with fruit, maple syrup and nut butter.
You can serve your Porridge in a variety of ways. With berry compote, chocolate powder, coconut chips, caramelized bananas or grated carrots.
PROPERTY OF OATS
- Rich in iron
- High in fiber
- Biotin rich (good for skin, hair and nerves)
- Vitamin B1 (for strong nerves)
- Vitamin B6 (strengthens the nervous system)
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klarasfood on Instagram.
Recipe & Images: Kathrin