Here you can see my classical hummus recipe. Easy and fast to make. Enjoy
How I make hummus
Author: Klaraslife Kathrin Salzwedel
Recipe type: Basic
- 80 ml chickpeas dripping liquid
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 1 can (400 g) chick peas, drained
- 20 g sesame seeds or you can use 2tbsp tahini
- 1 clove of garlic
- Black sesame, optional
- Add the ingredients in the order to the food processor and mix to a homogeneous mass.
- Pour in a bowl and serve with vegetable sticks or serve to a salad.
- It keeps covered in the refrigerator about 4-5 days
I love to serve hummus to salat.
I hope you like it. Love Klara
Love Erin`s Blog itstodiefor