This post is also available in german.
HAZELNUT COOKIES with DARK CHOCOLATE
What do you do when it’s too late and you have no more hazelnut cookies in the house? Well, you just back this hazelnut biscuits himself. Is probably always the better decision anyway. The bought are always too sweet for me anyway. I made the dough into small balls and pressed flat, or you can roll out and cut out the dough.
Spread the biscuits generously on a baking tray as the hazelnut cookies go a little bit apart. Bake for about 11 minutes and let cool completely. Melt your favorite chocolate; I almost always use dark chocolate. Dip the cooled hazelnut cookies into the chocolate and sprinkle with a few salt flakes.
The salt doubles the chocolate flavor. Have you ever add some salt in your hot chocolate? No, then you have to try it. I am looking forward to your feedback.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 210 g of flour
- 180 g vegan butter
- 40 g of sugar
- 80 g hazelnuts, ground
- 150 g of dark chocolate, let it melt
- Mix flour, sugar and hazelnuts.
- Dice the butter and add to the flour mixture. Process with the hands or the hand mixer to a smooth dough, let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Roll out the dough again and cut out or shape into small balls and press a little flat.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and dip the biscuits in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with salt flakes.
You don`t like chocolate? Okay leave it away!