This post i also available in german/deutsch
My grandmas delicious and fluffy hazelnut cake. It´s the best and it reminds me on my childhood. It´s super easy to make and full of healthy hazelnuts.
Fluffy Hazelnut Cake
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 150 g of soft vegetable butter
- 210 g ground hazelnuts
- 210 g of flour
- 1 pack. 15 g baking powder
- 100 g of sugar
- 125 ml of milk (alternative oat drink)
- 3 eggs (M) or egg substitute
- baking form 20 cm
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Lay out or grease a springform pan with baking paper.
- Beat butter with sugar for a few minutes with the hand mixer very creamy.
- Then gradually add the eggs and always add the next to the butter mixture, if the previous one is thoroughly mixed.
- Mix the flour, hazelnuts and baking powder and mix with the milk to make the butter mixture.
- Mix well but don`t over mix.
- Put in the form and bake for 60 minutes. Cake is ready until the top is brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean
- Allow the cake to cool and cover with powdered sugar before serving.
Enjoy this delicious hazelnut Cake.