You will love it:
- It is vegan
- Super easy
- Perfect for your next barbecue
Summery garden pasta salad
Author: klaraslife kathrin salzwedel
Recipe type: salad
- 200 g whole-grain pasta
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Handful green stoned olives, chopped or cut into split
- 1 cup chickpeas, washed and drained
- Dill, finely chopped
- 1 Bunch chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon coconut syrup
- ½ Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Optionally a finely chopped yellow chili
- Cook noodles according to the instructions.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Add the salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix with the dressing.
- Serve with basil leaves and who likes with mozzarella.
This is a quick and easy pasta salad recipe. And it´s all added what do you need. Carbs, vitamins, good fat, protein and