This post is also available in german/deutsch.
Hello friends! The weekend is over and as often happens, when Sunday is and the shops are closed, I prefer to think about new recipes for the blog. On such days like these I feel free and more relaxed. My thoughts are organized and I have more ideas. Although this recipe was already to be honest a bit longer on my list.
These corn patties were the last point on the list so it`s time to made it. And actually the recipe fits really well, because I have all the ingredients at home.
- Corn, spinach, chickpeas, rolled oats.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 240 g chickpeas, washed and drained (safe the liquid aquafaba, for pancakes ect.)
- 1 can of corn, 330 g
- 50 g baby spinach
- 3 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 eggs or egg substitute (flaxseed egg)
- 2 tbsp of flour
- ½ clove garlic, crushed (works best with the knife blade / back, but please be careful)
- Salt pepper
- Romana salad
- Puls corn and chickpeas in the mixer.
- Add spinach, rolled oats, garlic, salt and eggs. Mix everything, but don`t over mix the mass it should be a bit rough.
- Put in a bowl and mix with flour.
- Let it rest 2-3 minutes and form patties.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the patties on both sides.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and serve with the patties and avocado sauce.
HERE YOU WILL FIND THE AVOCADO SAUCEN RECIPE. use parsley instead of cilantro.