This post is also available in german/deutsch
We love spicy food very much! This red coconut curry vegetable recipe is easy to make and very tasty. Much vegetables and healthy carbohydrates. If you don´t have all vegetables at home you can use celery cauliflower cucumber all what you love. That´s the reason why I love cooking so much. You can experiment, so you know what fits together. I have learnt a lot from Ramin and I still learn from him very day. I love it when he cooks, because he cooks very differently than me.
When we are on vacation, he cooks for us every day. We walk through the farmers market and the market halls and buy fresh local products. I love it. and I can´t wait to visit Porto in few days. Fresh coffee in the bakery with yummy cakes and bread. The Atlantic coast, beach, food and spring weather. yay…
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 100 g rice
- 2 thai chilis, finely chopped or 1 it´s to hot
- 1 tubers ginger, about a dattel size, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 5 green broad beans, finely cut into strips
- 1 large carrot, finely cut into strips
- 2 small parsley roots, cut into thin slices,
- 3-4 broccoli
- 1 red and green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 cup coconut milk
- sesame and sunflower oil
- ½ juice of lemon
- to serve:
- coriander greens
- soy sauce
- roasted sesame seeds or cashew nuts
- Cook rice according the construction.
- Place a large pan on medium heat add sesame and sunflower add chilis, ginger and coriander seeds.
- Saute for a couple of minutes. Add carrot, parsley roots, broccoli, peppers and after a couple of minutes add tomato and red curry paste. Fry 5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and a splash of water, stir well. Add lemon juice.
- Serve with rice, coriander green, soy sauce and cashews/sesame.