This post is also available in german/deutsch
Christmas is just around the corner. Still a few cookies made for the Advent coffee. My vegan christmas vanilla cookies are just right there. In the video I show you how super easy to make. You don`t have to look visually perfect on the inside values it matters. True? 😉
Christmas Vanille Cookies
- 300 g spelt flour
- 80 + 20 g almonds ground
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 80 + 20 g of sugar
- 150 g vegan butter soft
- 50 ml of milk + a little more
- 1 teaspoon ground vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- Mix butter and 80 g of sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour, almonds, baking powder, salt and vanilla and mix. Add milk.
- Process to a smooth dough.
- Wrap in cling film and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into 4 pieces, shape into rolls and cut into slices.
- Roll the little rolls into a sausage-like shape and then form it into little crescents
- Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 12 min.
- Mix vanilla sugar and 20 g almonds.
- Roll the hot croissants in it and allow to cool.
One of my favorite christmas cookies