Chocolate Bean Brownies !!! Ahhh
They tastes super delicious and zero after bean 🙂 they are rich in proteins. Perfectly I would say. I’ve found the recipe at Fraiche Nutrition’s and veganized a bit (hmm, you write that?). You know what I mean. In any case, they are super chocolate and not too sweet. A perfect match!
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- flax egg, 2 tbsp. linseed + 4 tbsp. Water, mix and leave to swell for 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Coconut blossom sugar
- 2 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbspoat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp. desiccated coconut, unsweetened
- Chocolate Drops
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and lay out a baking pan with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate pieces) in a blender until a homogeneous mass is produced.
- Put the dough into the prepared baking tin, sprinkle with the chocolate drops and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before cutting.