my easy peasy and super delish breakfast dessert. Breakfast Dessert? yay and your start couldn’t start better.
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1-2 soft dates
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of coconut syrup or maple syrup
- 5 tbsp coconut yogurt
- ½ cup red currants, washed
- 2- 3 tablespoons of coconut syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add Chia seeds with oat milk into a screwed glass, shake and let pull for 15 minutes or overnight. The first 5-10 min shake again and again.
- Add the currants, cinnamon and syrup to a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Add chia pudding, cocoa powder, dates, 1 tablespoon yogurt and syrup in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Fill into glasses, cover with yoghurt and garnish with compote.
- If you like add more berries and syrup.