This post is also available in german/deutsch
Juicy chocolate cake with creamy caramel topping
Ohhh YES, here is my favorite chocolate cake !! Juicy, moist and chocolaty. And the highlight is the peanut butter caramel topping. The combination is irresistible. I made the chocolate cake out of my chocolate cake baking mix. Do you already know my pancake mix? The genius is, all the dry ingredients are already mixed and you just have to add the liquid ingredients. Time saving and effective. I’ll show you more recipes from the Chocolate Cake Back Mix in the near future.The cake is egg and dairy free!
HERE IS THE RECIPE FOR THE CHOCOLATE CAKE BAKing MIX:
- 800 g of flour
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g of cocoa powder
- 15 g baking powder, a 1 packet
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 3 tablespoons of granulated coffee, optional
Mix all ingredients with a whisk. Store in a glass container or recyclable zip bag! The baking mixture can be stored for about 3 months. Chocolate cake recipe see below! If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 500 g chocolate baking mix
- 400 ml of boiling water
- 125 ml of neutral vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Grease an baking tin about 20 cm or lay it out with parchment paper.
- Put the baking mixture in a large bowl.
- Mix hot water with oil and vinegar.
- Add to the baking mixture and stir quickly. The dough is a bit "rubbery", do not let it irritate you.
- Add to the baking pan, smooth and bake for 25-30 minutes,
- Conduct a stick test.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes in the mold, carefully remove from the mold and allow to cool completely.
- topped with peanut butter caramel and serve with fresh strawberries.