Legumes are just wonderful and so versatile. Whether in soups, stews, pasta, as puree or side dish, spicy or mild. In legumes stuck many healthy ingredients. Much protein, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, magnesium, zinc and iron.
Eat more legumes!
- 1 cup black eye beans, soaked overnight
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 thai chili peppers, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- pinch curry powder
- handful coriander
- salt, pepper
- mint leaves
- Drain your soaked beans. Cook the beans soft (20-30minutes)
- Heat oil in a sauce pan, add garlic and chili. Sauté until fragrant, stir occasionally. Add curry and pepper.
- Lower the heat, add tomate paste and saute 2-5 minutes. Add 250 ml water and bring to boil. Add the beans and stir gently.
- Add cinnamon and chopped coriander. Saute for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with fladbread, mint leaves, cooked celery sticks, olives and feta.
Love to see your creations on Instagram @klaraslife #klraslife
Your Klara xoxo