Hello pasta and autumn lovers, as you have already ascertained by yourself, autumn has walked to the door. And I must say I am very happy about it. “Autumn is the spring of winter” by H. de Toulouse. Actually, I am rather a summer or spring child. But the autumn tastes so much better. Berries, apples, pumpkins, nuts all the variety of delicious things make my heart and my palate quite soft. Ramin has many recipe ideas so I briefly gave him my favorite ingredients and already he went off into the kitchen.
In any case, blackberries should be in it. Oh I love these small thick fruity berries.
SWEET, FRUITY, AUTUMNAL AND SOUR
Since Ramin, as already I mentioned above, the ideas just sprout from his mind, I left him alone in the kitchen and prepare the decoration and the camera in the living room. I am always totally excited about the result and am also looking forward to the image processing. Yes sometimes it can take some time and the decision about which image to take or not is not always easy, but I love it anyway.
- 120 g noodles
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, Julienne (very fine cut into strips)
- 1 Handful chanterelles, cleaned and cut in half according to the size
- Olives, halved in length
- Thyme, finely chopped
- optional parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Pine nuts, roasted
- Cook noodles according to instructions.
- Fry garlic and shallots in olive oil.
- Add chanterelles, thyme, parsley and olives.
- Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the spring onions and the drained noodles.
- Remove from the heat and carefully remove the blackberries.
- Salt and pepper and serve
- Who likes the pasta served with fresh goat's cheese.
Leave us a comment, a picture on Instagram with the #klarasfood or write us an email. We are very happy and are always grateful for your feedback.
Bye Bye… see you soon
Text & Images: Kathrin