This post is also available in german/deutsch
Hello lovelies, it’s time for a savory meal. And here comes my carrot zucchini fritter into play. They are super delicious and fast in the making. The perfect 30 minute recipe! Yay.
Crunchy Carrot Zucchini Fritters
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp flax seeds, ground
- 1 small green onion, finally chopped
- parsley, chopped
- pinch of cinnamon
- Salt grated zucchini and let rest for 10 minutes. Then express the liquid of the zucchinis with your hands. This makes the fritters crispier.
- Add zucchini and carrot in a big mixing bowl.
- Add pepper, corn flour, chopped parsley and onions.
- Mix with your hands.
- Heat pan with olives oil press small servings in the pan and fry for about 3 minutes golden from both sides. Be careful that they don`t fall apart when turning.
- Serve with salad and yogurt dip.
Enjoy it and use this delicious dip–> Avocado Sauce