I have scrolled through my gallery and I have realized, hey man where are the salad recipes!? Fast in the kitchen and look what`s in the pantry. Luckily I have a broccoli there. I love broccoli it`s a vitamin bomb.
Broccoli stimulates the metabolism of all body cells. Especially for vegans or vegetarians it`s high content of iron, magnesium, b-vitamins, calcium and folic acid.
My pantry is full with apples and pears, perfect, I have picked the pear. Together with raisins, red onion and a handful almonds back to the kitchen. It`s a super quick recipe for a healthy salad!
Broccoli, Pear + Roasted Almond, Raisins Salad with yogurt dressing
- 1 bunch of broccoli chopped in small florets, blanched
- 1 red onion finely planed
- 1/2 pear finely planed
- 1 small hand roasted almond chopped
- 1 cup yogurt or plant based yogurt like soy yogurt
- Place broccoli in a serving bowl, together with pears, onions, raisins, yogurt and roasted almonds.
- Toss to combine.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- I use my hand to mix together making sure that all broccoli florets are coated with yogurt.
- You can also use raw broccoli,
More salad recipes will coming soon. Any ideas what you would like to see?
Love Klara xx