This post is also available in german.
I have search to a delicious bread with less ingredients. And with ingredients that have everybody at home. You can switch the flours and instead of blueberries you can use raspberries or blackberries. I used fresh berries but If you have frozen ones use it.
It tastes super delicious and If you like bananas it´s exactly what you need.
- 250 g all purpose flour
- 15 g baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 20 g coconut sugar
- ½ lemon juiced
- 200 ml non dairy milk
- 10 g butter, melted
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Mash bananas in a big mixing bowl until smooth. Add lemon, oat milk, vanilla and butter.
- Add to the bowl and mix until well combined. Add in the tossed blueberries and mix.
- Transfer batter to a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180 °C in a preheated oven it`s ready until toothpick comes out clean, let it cool before slicing.
I hope you like my blueberry banana bread and If you bake it please let me know If you like it or not.
If you have any suggestions what I could bake, please let me know. I love new inspirations!
Thank you in love Klara xx
More Banana Bread recipes here: My Cosy Banana Bread