This post is also available in german/deutsch
Chocolate! I love chocolate. To be honest, I hardly know anybody who does not love chocolate. Actually, I wanted to make very simple oat bars but then I thought NO add chocolate. And I have to say that was a really good decision. These banana flapjacks are perfect for office and leisure.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #klaraslife on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Thank you!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 240 g of rolled oats
- 110 g nuts (almonds and hazelnuts)
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- salt flakes
- 300 g quality dark chocolate
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Add banana, almond butter, oil, cinnamon, syrup in a blender.
- Mix oats, nuts and sesame seeds.
- Add banana mixture to the oat mixture and mix well.
- Lay out a mold with baking paper and distribute the mass evenly.
- Bake flapjacks for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely in the mold.
- Melt the chocolate over the water, add over the cooled oatmeal, sprinkle with salt flakes and allow to cool.
- Cut with a sharp knife.
- Good Appetite
Pin it on PINTEREST